Arrr pirates! Escape for a romantic and unusual break with a stay in this floating eco-cabin in France's wine-region Provence in the south. You'll be perched over lake Lionne's turquoise water, surrounded by vineyards with breakfast included.
The floating timber hotel has a pool onsite serving drinks and snacks and you can order lunch and dinner baskets with delectable Provencial food and wine to be enjoyed in the intimate setting of your floating porch. You won't even have to leave your lil' love nest!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2019 - 20. Dec. 2019
- Sample booking: 5th -7th October
- Sample flights to Marseille
(you could also fly into Montpellier, which is about the same distance 1hr drive from your accommodation.)
Not your dates/airport? Go ahead and change the search according to preference, checking the cabin availability straight on the booking page.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Availabilities on selected dates in August onwards
- Sample date: 5th – 7th October 2019
- Example flights from London to Marseille
- Hand luggage included
- Cabane Spa Bora Bora at Coucoo Grands Cépages
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast included
- Option to buy gourmet lunch / dinner baskets
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
Total cost of holiday from £549 / 2 = £274.50* per personRemember pirates, this trip is flexible and if the dates, airport, size of travel party or duration are no good for you then just go ahead and adjust the searches using the green buttons above.
About your stay
This charming eco cabin hotel places you directly on Lac de la lionne in Sorgues in France, with a generous bedroom, with a snuggly bed, coffeemaker, chairs and lamps and a separate bathroom with toilet and shower. There's a wrap around terrace with table and chairs where you can sit and enjoy the tranquil lake setting, and your own hot tub where you can just unwind and let the stresses of the daily grind float away.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £51 in total. The drive from Marseille airport takes about 1h.