Pirates, sample the luscious colours and sights of Morocco with this gorgeous trip to the Atlas Mountains: 7 nights from £122* per person including top-rated hotel at the foot of Mount Toubkal, breakfast each morning and direct return flights.
The weather in Morocco in November is balmy, perfect for getting Insta-worthy pics without sweating yourself silly.
Booking info Timeframe: 28. Jun. 2019 - 29. Sep. 2020
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 6 – 13 December 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs several UK airports
- 2* Riad Atlas Prestige
- Rated 5/5 TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £244 / 2 = £122* per person
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £49 per person
About your stay
The 2* Riad Atlas Prestige is in Imlil, in the foothills of beautiful Mount Toubkal, the highest peak of Morocco's Atlas Mountains.
This cosy, authentic hotel offers aircon, private bathroom and mountain view, as well as relaxing terrace and 24-hr front desk with staff who will be happy to help organise fun things to do, such as hiking, cycling and trekking. A tasty breakfast is served each morning, included in the room rate.
Please note: the hotel is a 2-hour drive from Marrakesh Menara airport (RAK) so you might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £55 in total. Transfers are also bookable through Loveholidays from £49pp.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.