Take that special someone in your life on holiday to Majorca over Valentine's Day with this cheeky little trip we've found on our Holiday Finder.
Return flights and four nights' accommodation in a well-reviewed hotel in Alcudia from £99* per person -- that works out to less than £25* per person, per night.
Booking info Timeframe: 13. Feb. 2020 - 15. Feb. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday. To change holiday details, click here!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 12-16 February, 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- 3* Alcudia Garden Aparthotel
- 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room-only
- Hand luggage included (please check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag, return
- Return private transfers from £83.50 per person
About your stay
The Alcudia Garden Aparthotel is located in Alcudia, a town on the north coast of Majorca, about a 10-minute walk from the beach.
The hotel features indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a sauna and a hot tub and lush Mediterreanan gardens to explore.
February is off-season for this part of Majorca but there will still be shops and restaurants open, plus it makes the trip an ideal opportunity to hire a car and explore the rest of island when it's quiet and less touristy.