Pirates, we are super excited by this next deal. You'll spend 6 nights in the idyllic Maldives -- including return flights with checked bags -- and staying in a fantastic island resort starting at just £1039 per person, based on 2 sharing.
There an plenty of dates at the Adaaran Club Rannalhi available in October at this price, and there are also great value options available to upgrade to a Water Bungalow or add all inclusive.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2018 - 31. Oct. 2018
- Travel duration: 7 nights (*this equates to a 6-night stay; longer or shorter possible)
- Departures spanning October, 2018
- Example date: 1 - 8 October, 2018
- Example flights from London to Male
- Luggage included
- 4* hotel - Adaaran Club Rannalhi
- Standard Room & Water Bungalow
- Board basis – B&B or All Inclusive
- Based on 2 adults sharing
Please note -- Return airport transfers via speedboat not included: US$150pp payable to hotel on arrival
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Standard Room on B&B basis £2078 / 2 = £1039 per person
- Standard Room on Half Board basis £2236 / 2 = £1118 per person
- Standard Room on All Inclusive basis £2546 / 2 = £1273 per person
- Water Bungalow on B&B basis £3640 / 2 = £1820 per person
- Water Bungalow on All Inclusive basis £4091 / 2 = £2046 per person
About your stay
Surrounded by clear waters and white sands, the 4* private island resort is a dream holiday for most travellers. Adaaran Club Rannalhi features an array of Standard Rooms and Water Bungalows, all of which have private balconies and classic wood furnishings. The Water Bungalows feature direct access into the azure blue water, and you'll also have a glass-bottomed bedroom floor to watch the fish swim past from your bed.
Depending on which board basis you choose, you'll get either just your breakfast, breakfast and lunch/dinner or all inclusive (including alcohol) which will be served in one of the resorts 4 dining options and you can get drinks at either of the hotel bars and snacks from the coffee shop. Located on South Male Atoll, Adaaran Club Rannalhi is a 45-minute speed boat ride from Malé International Airport.