Pirates, set sail for Malta this May from just £202*pp! We've found this amazing deal for a 5 night stay at the 4* LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa. Even better, flights and breakfast are included in the price.
Located in the beautiful Marfa Bay, this hotel package is great value, as it's double the price if you book only a week later. Temperatures are in the 20's in May, making this an ideal time for Pirates to soak up some pre-summer sun.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
If these dates don’t suit you then simply click on the screenshot above and then you can use the calendar tool to toggle dates and see prices. You’re also able to add extra people/ rooms to your booking here.
Under ‘refine your holiday’ you can also see a list of all the departure airports available with this deal. Please note some may only be available on a selection of dates.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 17–22 May
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London & Manchester
- 4* LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa in Marfa Bay
- 4/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £19 per person
About your stay
You'll be staying in the 4* LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa, in a double room with a private balcony or terrace.
With two outdoor seawater swimming pools, a heated indoor pool, and an in-house spa, you'll be feeling super relaxed in no time.
Gozo ferry terminal is walking distance from the hotel, so it's easy for Pirates to explore. And if you've always wanted to try diving, the hotel also has its own certified diving centre!