Lonely Planet ranked Malta among its 'Best Destination To Visit In 2018', meaning we think ALL pirates should try to get their before the end of the year.
To help you achieve this goal, we've scoped out cheap holidays there for all seasons, starting from £121 per person, based on 2 sharing in winter.
If sunshine is a mandatory part of your holiday, you can also travel in July from £324 per person.
Booking Info Timeframe: 29. Nov. 2018 - 6. Dec. 2018
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 29 November – 6 December, 2018 from London Southend
- Alternate departure airports (depending on dates chosen): London, Manchester, Bournemouth, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Leeds, East Midlands, Newcastle, Belfast, Liverpool, Glasgow
- Mavina Hotel & Apartments (rated 3.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- St. Paul's Bay location
- Board basis – room only
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage £20.50 per bag, each way
- Return shuttle transfers £16.50 per person
About your stay
The Mavina Hotel & Apartments is a decent option for travellers looking to see Malta on a shoestring budget. It gets a solid 3.5/5 TripAdvisor, with strong praise for it's "central location" and "lovely pool area". It's located in Bugibba, in St. Paul's Bay, which is about half an hour from the airport and a 10-minute walk from the beach.
Apartments are self-catering, with kitchen and living facilities, balconies and free Wi-Fi. There are plenty of bars and restaurants on your doorstep, as well as a great supermarket.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £41 in total.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.