Ahoy Pirates, we reckon you'll like the look of this September holiday to Morocco!
This package includes seven nights at the 4* La Maison Des Oliviers, return flights and breakfast each day of your stay, all for just £286*pp! This is a great value deal for such a highly rated hotel at this popular time of year, and you'll be saving just under £100*pp compared to departing two weeks earlier.
You can secure this deal today for just £39*pp.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2020 - 30. Sep. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 17–24 September 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Manchester & Edinburgh
- 4* La Maison Des Oliviers in Marrakesh
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £20 per bag each way
- Return shuttle transfers from £23 per person
About your stay
You'll be staying in a double room with a balcony or terrace, at the traditionally styled, 4* La Maison Des Oliviers.
The weather is in the 30's at the time of year, so Pirates will spend plenty of time in the outdoor pool. To relax further, you can visit the hotel's spa and wellness centre (extra charges apply).
If you're a Pirate who wants to explore the area, you can book excursions through the hotel reception, and Marrakesh’s Medina district is just a ten minute drive away.