Maybe a mini break to Marrakech may be just what you need at the start of 2020 to recharge your batteries after Christmas.
We've found this trip on our Holiday Finder staying at a central boutique riad for four nights -- close to the city's main site including the medina and the Jardin Majorelle -- with flights included from £128* per person.
This deal is during January but if you fancy going a little later in the year, we found spring dates from £159* per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2020 - 31. Jan. 2020
MORE DEPARTURE OPTIONS
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday. To change holiday details, click here!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 20-24 January, 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Liverpool, Edinburgh or Manchester
- 4.5* Ryad Amiran & SPA
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £17 per person / return private transfers from £20.50 per person
About your stay
Marrakech is a vibrant and exciting city which is why it's important to have a relaxing and calming place to unwind after a day of sightseeing.
Ryad Amiran & SPA is ideal is ideally located about a 20-minute walk from the famous Jemaa el-Fna Square and the Jardin Majorelle, a beautiful garden designed by Yves Saint Laurent.
The riad is an an oasis of calm with a private rooftop terrace, a lounge and a spa offering a variety of traditional hamman treatments.