Mateys, if you fancy grabbing some winter sun as soon as February next year then we might have the deal for you! Madeira offers year-round sunshine and we have found a great getaway at a great price.
This holiday is a great deal as it is one of the best value deals departing at this time of year, breakfast is included and there is an indoor swimming pool if it's not warm enough for a dip in the outdoor pool.
You can book this Madeira holiday with a deposit today!
In these difficult times, we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 2. Jan. 2021 - 30. Apr. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 26th Feb - 5th March 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 3* Dom Pedro Garajau
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Bed & breakfast
- Location: Garajau, Madeira
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £390 / 2 = £194* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Dom Pedro Garajau which is a 3* hotel located in Garajau in sunny Madeira and this price includes a continental breakfast each morning of your stay.
The hotel has a 24-hour reception to assist with anything you need at any time of the night or day, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, gym, sports, bar and restaurant and free Wi-Fi!
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.