Pirates, we have a fab holiday to Malta for cheaper than staying for 1 night in a 4 or 5* hotel here in the UK. Book this fab holiday with a deposit today and pay the rest up with a payment plan.
This amazing winter sun holiday in Malta will see you staying in a really gorgeous 4* hotel with spa. You can choose to upgrade to bed & breakfast, half board and all inclusive at time of booking if you wish - after months of lockdown, why not we say!
This is a great deal as the price is super low and there are many dates on offer.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 2. Jan. 2021 - 30. Apr. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 10th - 17th February 2021
- Departs from many UK airports
- 4* Seashells Resort at Suncrest
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only (upgrades available)
- Location: St. Paul's Bay, Malta
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £202 / 2 = £101* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the 4* Seashells Resort at Suncres which is situated on St. Paul's Bay in Qawra. The hotel has a restaurant, lounge bar, swimming pool with hydromassage corner, splash pool with slide, and a spa & wellness centre.
Your room will be equipped with air-conditioning, free WiFi, private bathroom, flat screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms also feature a private balcony with views of the sea.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay