Pirates, fancy something to look forward to once the festive season is over and done with, we have come across this lush winter sun getaway to Malta from under £90* per person for a 5 night stay. This is the perfect amount of time to explore this stunning Island as well as having some time to relax too.
You will stay in an award winning 4* hotel with spa and this holiday in Malta departs in January and there are many dates at great prices and you can even book with a small deposit.
This is a great offer at under £20* per person per night, if you opted for a 4 night trip you would pay even more - definitely value for money.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2019 - 31. Jan. 2020
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Hotel & flight package from Loveholidays
- Example date: 17/01 - 22/01
- Departs from many UK airports
- 4* Solana Hotel and Spa
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Mellieha, Malta
- Board basis – room only (upgrades available)
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will stay in the 4* Solana Hotel & Spa which has so much on offer including 2 pools, gym and sun terrace with stunning views.
The hotel is located in the centre of town in Mellieha in Malta and you are also in a great spot to visit the island of Gozo.