Pirates, come discover the 'Jewel of the Adriatic' with this late-April break to Montenegro. You'll be staying at the Iberostar Bellevue, a 4* property that is just 50 metres from the beach and close to the quaint village of Budva. Staying on an all inclusive basis means you concentrate on enjoying the pool or spa facilities!
Booking Info Timeframe: 9. Apr. 2018 - 21. Jun. 2018
- We opted for 7 nights, however this holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, number of travellers and departure airport using the Calendar View
- Duration is 4 Nights (*longer stays available)
- Flights from UK - Montenegro
- Available: April - August 2018
- Example dates: April 18th - 22nd, 2018
- 4* Iberostar Bellevue
- Property rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence
- Board Basis - All Inclusive
- Hand Luggage - Included
- Deposit option - £49pp
- ATOL Protected
- Based on 2 sharing
Optional extras - add at time of booking
- Hold luggage - £23 per bag each way
- Private airport transfers - £34 per person return
About Your Holiday
With a stay at the 4* Iberostar Bellevue you'll be less than 3 minutes' walk from Becici Beach. Be sure to make use of that all inclusive and enjoy a refreshing cocktail without leaving the pool! For a more active holiday, sports available at the hotel or beach include volleyball, basketball and tennis.
Guest rooms each have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, comfy beds and a balcony - some even enjoy sea views (go on, ask for a cheeky upgrade).