Ahoy pirates, fancy heading to marvellous Montenegro this October and spending a few days in a great rated and award winning 4* hotel.
The holiday in Montenegro is based on 2 sharing and you will enjoy breakfast each morning included in the price.
Why not stay longer and enjoy a week's stay from only £249* each!
Booking Info Timeframe: 16. Aug. 2019 - 30. Nov. 2019
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Hotel & flight package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 22/10 - 25/10
- Departs from many UK airports
- 4* Palmon Bay Hotel and Spa
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total price from £376.85 / 2 = £188.43* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers - as you land in Dubrovnik we suggest hiring an Uber/taxi, check out public transport or check out holidaytaxis for cheap options - the hotel also offers airport transfers at a fee
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the Palmon Bay Hotel and Spa which is located in Herceg Novi in stunning Montenegro. Your air-conditioned room will be equipped with flat screen TV, mini bar, safe, Wi-Fi and private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.
The hotel offers a swimming pool with views of the Adriatic Sea, and a private beach with parasols and sun loungers. There is a choice of restaurants and bars, and a spa and wellness centre with Finnish and infrared saunas, a hot tub and a hammam and massage treatments can be arranged.