Arr mateys! Take your Valentine to one of Malta's most exclusive 5-star resorts, the Travellers' Choice awarded Radisson Blu hotel. Boasting a popular spa, several swimming pools and is situated a short stroll to the beach it's the perfect luxury getaway on the small amber coloured island in the Mediterranean.
There's availability throughout and we opted for Valentine's dates for a romantic break for 2!
Booking info Timeframe: 6. Jan. 2019 - 28. Feb. 2019
We chose 5 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 13th – 18th February 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Manchester, East Midlands, Birmingham
- 5* Radisson Blu (4/5 TripAdvisor) – Travellers' Choice award
- Board basis – breakfast (*upgrade available)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £515* / 2 = £257* per person
Optional extras (added at stage of booking)
- Return transfers for £16.50 per person
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
About your stay
Situated in a quiet location in St Julian's with sweeping views over St. George's Bay, the luxurious 5* Radisson Blu hotel occupies a great location. Here you have a choice of pools, a spa and a selection of delectable restaurants, and you are only 8 km from the pretty capital Valetta - perfect for romantic evening walks (there's a bus service taking you there stopping outside).
Each air-conditioned room is stylishly decorated and equipped with a TV, free tea and coffee making facilities, and water bottles with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Need a car hire?
Why not pick up a set of wheels for your stay? It gives you maximum freedom to get around and explore the small island. You could find one using our clever car comparison tool from £29.