Mateys, Malta is a great place to head for some winter sun if you are looking for a shortish flight and cheap prices. We have come across this BARGAIN getaway in Malta, departing in December based on 2 sharing for a 4 night stay.
There are fab prices from October 2020 through to April 2021. You can book this marvellous Malta holiday with a deposit and payment plan today - giving yourself something to look forward to.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights
- Example date: 8th - 12th December
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departures from many UK airports
- 4* Pebbles Resort in St Paul's Bay
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Hand luggage included – check airline policy
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £236 / 2 = £118* per person
About your stay
You will be staying at the Pebbles Resort which is located in St Paul's Bay, not far from Buggibba square, where you can book trips to Valletta, or the other islands in the Malta archipelago, Gozo and Comino.
This hotel offers outdoor and indoor swimming pools, so you can get a swim in no matter the weather, and your room will have a balcony, TV, safe and en-suite bathroom.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.