Due to the way the flights are scheduled, booking seven nights works out cheaper than booking five with this cracking value family break to Miami next spring.
Plus, if you are savvy, you can book over one of the Bank Holidays (3 and 31 May, 2021), meaning you take less days off work -- get in!
Don't have kids (or do but don't want to take them)? No problem as we found great prices for couples too.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. May. 2021 - 31. May. 2021
The Spring Bank Holidays in 2021 are on 3 and 31 May and at time of publish (10/09/2020), there was plenty of availability over both dates.
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 3-10 May, 2021 (Lots more dates available)
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 3* Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport
- 3.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 4 sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 4 sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £1508 / 4 = £377* per person
- Return shuttle transfers from £23 per person
You'll be staying at the Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport hotel but don't be put off by the name as the airport is really close to Miami and it's only a 10-minute taxi ride to Miami city centre.
The hotel is modest but does the job with solid reviews, free airport shuttles, Wi-Fi and breakfast. Plus it has a pool so that's nice.
There's plenty to do in Miami -- hit the beach, enjoy some cocktails, check out the architecture or visit some museums. Whatever you choose to do, you won't be bored.
Book this hotel by itself on booking.com.