Mateys, the first thing we hope to do once this chaos is over with, is a holiday with our buddies, check out this awesome getaway in New York we have come across at an absolute bargain price for both groups and couples.
The New York holiday departs in 2021 on a range of dates from Jan through to March (there are also good rates in Nov & Dec) so there's sure to be one for you, the best prices are for groups prices and couples prices just a bit more!
The trip is for 4 nights but there are awesome prices for longer stays too, simply click through and change the duration to book. You can book this New York holiday with a deposit of only £59 each and payment plan.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2021
Fancy a different hotel? Click here for more options!
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 17th - 21st January 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Great rates November 2020 - March 2021
- Departs from many UK airports
- 4* The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Location: 8th Avenue & 34th Street, New York City
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- City tax may be payable at the hotel
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1,428 / 4 = £357* per person
- Couples from £429* per person
About your stay
You will stay in The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel which is an iconic hotel that is noticeable as part of Manhattan's skyline. The Art-Deco inspired, high-rise 4* hotel first opened its doors in 1930 and is a great choice for your visit to the big apple as it's only a few blocks from Times Square and 200 yards from Penn Station.
The hotel offers spectacular views, comfy well-equipped rooms with free Wi-Fi, TV with satellite channels, a jaw dropping lobby, a gym and 2 restaurants if you would like to dine in during your stay.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)