Melt into Madeira: 7nts in May from £237pp - incl. flights, hotel, transfers, bags & breakfast
Pick up a Portuguese holiday this May for under £250 per person. The volcanic island of Madeira is a beautiful spot for those who like to combine the beach life with the great outdoors.
This 7-night holiday includes return flights from the UK, hotel accommodation, checked bags, airport transfers and breakfast, and as its a TUI package, it's also ATOL protected.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
- Direct flights UK - Madeira, Portugal
- Available: May 2018
- Example dates: 4 - 11 May, 2018 from London
- Other UK departures include Birmingham, East Midlands and Manchester
- 7 nights at the 3* Buganvilia Hotel
- Rated 3.5/5 at TripAdvisor
- Board basis - Breakfast included
- Cabin & checked luggage - Included
- Return airport transfers - Included
- ATOL & ABTA protected package
- Based on 2 adults sharing
The Buganvilia Hotel enjoys a great location just 200 metres from the the sea and 5 minutes from the town centre. The hotel offers everything you'll need for a relaxing holiday on this beautiful Portuguese island with both an indoor and outdoor pool and an on site restaurant and bar.
You'll also have full access to the facilities at the neighbouring Estrelicia Hotel, giving you even more choices in terms of pools and restaurants. Each studio room has sea views, a private balcony and also a kitchenette so you can cook in your own space.
Madeira is a fascinating island with where you can discover incredible natural beauty, delicious food and amazing wine - what else do you need?!
Although you have resort transfers included in this package you might prefer to have your own wheels to get around and explore the area. We suggest using our great car hire price comparison tool.