Ahoy mateys! Take the family to glitzy Milan this winter for some weekend shopping. We've found a great offer on the 4* Hotel Glam Milano in the heart of the city with half board included in your stay, which is a bit unusual for a city-break and means you can spend your money elsewhere!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2019 - 23. Feb. 2019
- Sample date: 12th -14th January 2019 (family of 4)
- Fly from Edinburgh from £132* per person
- Fly from Liverpool from £160* per person
- Fly from Manchester from £120* per person
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s apply.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Departures spanning January
- Cheapest date we found: 12th – 14th January 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from London to Milan
- 4* Hotel Glam Milano in a central location
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – half board
- Based on family of 4 sharing
- ATOL protected package
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
otal cost of holiday for a family of 4 sharing £461 / 4 = £116* per personRemember pirates, this trip is flexible and if the dates, airport, size of travel party or duration are no good for you then just go ahead and adjust the searches using the green buttons above.
About your stay
The contemporary 4* Hotel Glam Milano occupies an ideal location right in front of Milano Centrale Train and Metro Station, within walking distance of many of the city's top attractions. There's a restaurant and bar here, where you can tuck into a breakfast before heading out to explore the city, and you also have dinner included in the evening if you don't feel like eating out and saving some pennies. Rooms at the hotel come with a minibar, safe, soundproofing and a flat-screen TV. In the bathroom you'll find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
From the airport you can grab the airport bus direct to the central train station, with the hotel in front of the bus stop.