Pirates, get in fast to grab this mini break to Nice in France we have come across over at LastMinute.com from under £140* per person.
The Nice getaway is for 2 nights staying in the stunning 4* Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame Hotel with it's very own rooftop pool with panoramic views and hot tub.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2019 - 31. May. 2019
- 12/05 - 14/05 from £178* per person
- 13/05 - 15/05 from £181* per person
- 14/05 - 16/05 from £185* per person
3 night stays
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Hot tub inventory may be limited or restricted to specific room categories. If you require either of this features, we recommend you contact the property directly before booking. HolidayPirates GmbH, its officers and its employees are not responsible for and will have no liability arising from products and services offered by other participating companies.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 07/05 - 09/05
- Departure airports: London, Bristol, Liverpool
- 4* Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – room only
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £266 / 2 = £133* per person
- Add breakfast from £153* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the Mercure Nice Centre Notre Dame where your room will offer free Wi-Fi, minibar, flatscreen TV with satellite channels, hot drink making facilities, private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer.
The hotel is located near a tram and train station giving you great access to the area if you wish to explore further, and is a 10-min walk from the seafront,
It offers a rooftop with stunning views over Nice and a swimming pool (open in season from May to September), gym, whirlpool bath, new Skylounge Bar and terraces with 'pampering' corners.