With a flight time of just over three hours, you could leave at breakfast and be sitting on a beach in Malta by lunchtime.
The Mediterranean island has year-round good weather, lots of beaches and pretty towns to visit and top-notch food.
We've found great prices with departures from September until December if you want some winter sun.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2020 - 31. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 9-12 December
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Edinburgh and Manchester
- 3* Sliema Marina Hotel
- 3.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Room-only but you can add breakfast
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £177 / 2 = £89* per person
- Check-in luggage from £55 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £17 per person
You'll be staying at the Sliema Marina Hotel, a newly-refurbished property right on Sliema's seafront
The smart hotel has a rooftop sun terrace and hot tub that has stunning views of the surrounding harbour.
Sliema is on Malta's east coast and within easy access of Valletta and St. Julian's Bay. If you want to stay in Sliema, you'll find plenty of shops, bars and restaurants to keep you busy during your stay.