Arr mateys! We've spotted another fabulous Morocco holiday, this time placing you at the luxurious 5* Kenzi Menara Palace & Resort situated a short ride outside the hustle and bustle of Marrakech, in a relaxing oasis dotted by palm trees and citrus groves overlooking the impressive Atlas Mountains. There's an inviting outdoor pool here, hammam and great dining and drinking options and with this holiday you'll have breakfast included.
This is a limited offer only, though so you better get booking!
Booking info Timeframe: 26. Apr. 2019 - 4. Jun. 2019
Some sample dates
- 26th April – 1st May (from £279* per person)
- 21st – 26th May (from £329* per person)
- 30th May – 4th June (from £319* per person)
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 5 nights
- Example date: 26th April – 1st May 2019
- Available dates spanning April - June 2019
- Holiday provided by Virikson Morocco Holidays
- Departure airports: London or Manchester (£55*pp supplement)
- 5* Kenzi Menara Palace & Resort in Marrakech
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Airport transfers included
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Secure with £100 per person deposit today
- Call to enquire / book: 020 37455788
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Holiday package from £558 / 2 = £279* per person
About your stay
The luxurious 5* Kenzi Menara Palace & Resort occupies a prime location situated in a lush 10-acre park with manicured lawns a short drive outside Marrakech, blending traditional Moroccan architecture and interior with modern comforts. There are 3 restaurants and bars (including piano bar), a nice outdoor pool and your typical hammam for when you want to really unwind.
Rooms are classically decorated using bright, Moroccan colours and feature a balcony with a view of the Atlas Mountains, and from your hotel you'll be within walking distance of the Al Mazar shopping centre and Pacha nightclub.
Ramadan, which is the holy month of fasting, takes place between May 5 to June 4, 2019. What does that mean for travelling Westerners? Westerners are not expected to obey by the fasting rules, and restaurants, cafes, and other eating establishments will mostly remain open in Marrakech. However it is polite to adhere to local customs whenever possible, for example by dressing conservatively when visiting public places.