Pirates, try out beautiful Montenegro with 4 nights from £208pp including the 4* Montenegro Beach hotel, breakfast & flights.
You're looking at around £500 - £800 for four days in this place in peak season, so it's a great saving to go when there'll be less tourists around.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 16th – 20th October 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Birmingham, Edinburgh, London Stansted / Southend
- 4* Montenegro Beach Hotel
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Check-in luggage optional from £44 per bag
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £415.70 / 2 = £207.85pp
About your stay
The 4* Montenegro Beach hotel is a 2-minute walk from the beach at Bečići, with two saunas, two hot tubs, a steam bath and 3 outdoor pools and a heated indoor pool to enjoy.
Rooms have aircon, private bathroom, TV and minibar, while the hotel also has a private beach area with beach bar, restaurant with al fresco dining terrace and free parking.
Need car hire?
As the flights in this deal arrive in Croatia, we recommend hiring a car for the pretty drive down the coast and into Montenegro. You could snap up a well-priced hire car using our car comparison tool from £28 in total.
The 4* Montenegro Beach hotel is a scenic 2hr drive from Dubrovnik airport.