Ahoy early-birds! Mykonos is calling next with this stunning escape we've spotted placing you at the top-rated Livin Mykonos Hotel, a gorgeous boutique hotel in typical Cycladic white-washed style offering an inviting pool and restaurant along with modern and cozy accommodation for a comfy stay!
Booking info Timeframe: 14. Apr. 2019 - 15. Jun. 2019
- Flight + Hotel package: 6th - 10th May 2019
We chose 4 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 6th – 10th May 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Expedia
- Departure airports: London
- Livin Mykonos Hotel in Mykonos Town
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Expedia package from £485 / 2 = £243* per person
About your stay
The Livin Mykonos Hotel enjoys a convenient location just 600 m from Mykonos Town and 3 km from the popular Psarrou Beach. It has an outdoor pool with poolside bar and offers elegant rooms and suites with private balconies overlooking the lush garden or Mykonos Town.
The bright and airy rooms here follow traditional Cycladic style decorated with modern touches. Facilities include a flat-screen TV, minibar and air conditioning, while some units also have a living area.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £78 in total. Alternatively, if you don't want to drive yourself, you could get a cab from the airport (which takes only a few minutes) and costs about £12.