Pirates, pack for Italy's glorious Neapolitan Riviera with a 4-night break from £119pp including the 3* Purple Sorrento Hotel, breakfast & flights.
This quirky property is in a former convent along the Sorrento coast, offering great views of the Gulf of Naples.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 9th – 13th November 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Bristol, London (Gatwick, Luton, Stansted)
- 3* Purple Sorrento Hotel
- Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £238.07 / 2 = £119.04pp
- Check-in luggage £41 per bag
About your stay
The 3* Purple Sorrento Hotel is in a former convent building on the Sorrento coast, with beautiful views and a generous garden with a pool, olive groves and lemon and orange trees. Rooms have private bathroom, bright colours and often views of the Tyrrhenian Sea.
Bar, dining room and TV lounge on-site. A private beach is nearby, as is Sant'Agnello railway station, allowing connections to Pompeii and Naples.
Need car hire?
To avoid expensive transfer costs, you might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £35 in total.
The 3* Purple Sorrento Hotel is a scenic hour's drive from Naples airport.