Nepal combines "Himalayan views, golden temples, charming hill villages and jungle wildlife," says Lonely Planet, to offer "one of the world's great travel destinations".
Visit the beautiful country in Southeast Asia with this package we found from Exoticca -- return flights, 11 nights' accommodation, transfers, excursions and more, all included from £1099* per person.
This package is ATOL protected.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jun. 2020 - 30. Jun. 2020
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotels.
- Travel duration: 11 nights
- Example departure date: 4 June, 2020 (more dates available at supplement)
- Departure from London to Kathmandu, other departure airports available
- Kathmandu - 4* Ghangri Boutique Hotel - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Chitwan - 3* Machan Country Villa - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Pokhara - 3* Hotel Lake Paradise - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Nagarkot - 3* Hotel Himalayan Villa - 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Luggage included - allowance differs depending on airline
- Board basis – daily breakfast throughout and full-board in Chitwan
- Return airport transfers & transfers between locations
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Please note: UK passport holders require a visa to visit Nepal -- these are available on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport. For more information, visit the gov.uk website.
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Add a Mount Everest flight excursion from £200* per person
- Add daily dinner (11 additional dinners) from £130* more per person
- Upgrade to 5-star hotels throughout from £550* more per person
Your trip kicks off with three nights in Kathmandu. While there, you'll visit Bhaktapur, an ancient Newa city about 8 miles from the city, plus the Royal Palace, the Temple of Five Roofs, Kathmandu Valley and plenty more.
On day four of the tour, you'll transfer to Chitwan for a 2-night stay. Here you'll take part in a nature walk plus enjoy an included dinner and a Tharu Stick Dance Show performed by local farmers.
The following day you'll visit Chitwan National Park and visit the Elephant Breeding Centre, home to a breeding programme for endangered elephants.
From Chitwan, you'll travel to Pokhara for two nights where, on your second day, you'll wake up super early and see the sunrise over the Himalayas. Plus, you'll take a boat ride across Phewa Lake.
After a night back in Kathmandu, you'll continue onto Nagarkot for two nights. Nagarkot is famed for its beautiful views of the Himilayas. A walking tour of the surrounding area is included.
You'll return to Kathmandu for a final night's stay before flying back to the UK.
For a more comprehensive itinerary, please see the Exoticca website.