Swap Big Ben for the Big Apple this year and head across the Atlantic and spend New Year's Eve living it in up New York City!
We've found a cracking 3-night break, with direct return flights, departing on 31 December. But don't worry, you'll land nice and early in the morning giving you plenty of time to get to the hotel and sort yourself out before party time.
Fancy going for Christmas instead? Or maybe Valentine's Day? We've got those covered too!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 20. Dec. 2020 - 16. Jan. 2021
Click 'more flights available' to select the direct flights
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 31 December
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- 4* Wyndham Garden Chinatown
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Travellers' Choice Award
- Board basis – Room-only but breakfast can be added
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £1291 / 2 = £646* per person
- We would suggest grabbing a cab from the airport or getting on the subway
You'll be staying at the Wyndham Garden Chinatown, a 4-star hotel near lively Chinatown -- it's about a 3-minute walk to Grand Street Subway station.
The hotel has a Chinese restaurant, a ramen bar as well as a rooftop cocktail bar with city views. Guest rooms are smart and not fussy and pretty ideal for a short trip.
For New Year's Eve, there are usually fireworks in New York Harbour that can seen from miles away.