New York, New York -- see the Big Apple and with that package, you get direct flights for cheaper than we've seen indirect.
Stay for three nights near Time Square next March over a weekend with direct flights for some of the cheapest prices we could find in the whole of 2021.
Fancy a different date? There are similar prices in May and slightly higher prices in June.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2021 - 31. May. 2021
You may see some cheaper prices when you click through because we selected a slightly bigger and more comfy room
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 7th March, 2021
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London or Manchester direct (more indirect options available)
- 3* YOTEL New York
- 3.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand AND checked luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £766 / 2 = £285* per person
- Return shuttle transfers from £35 per person
You'll be staying at the Yotel New York, a funky budget hotel that's located less than a kilometre from Time Square.
Rooms are compact but have everything you need and ultimately, that's how they keep the price down to make it better value. The hotel does have a pretty awesome rooftop bar.
New York has LOADS to do -- go shopping on Fifth Avenue, head to one of the trendy areas for a night of food and cocktails or visit some of the best museums in the world.
Book this hotel by itself on booking.com.