Mateys, Cuba is one of the countries that we can happily head off on holiday to and not have to quarantine on our return. We have come across a 5* all inclusive holiday to Cuba for the price you might pay for a holiday with the same star rating and board basis to somewhere in Europe.
There are fab rates departing in November, December and January and you can travel as a family or a couple at bargain prices. As you are on an all inclusive basis, your meals, snacks and drinks are already included in the price - happy days!
You can book this Caribbean holiday with a deposit.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 28. Feb. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 14th - 21st December 2020
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from Manchester
- 5* Melia Jardines del Rey
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Cayo Coco, Cuba
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £2,368 / 4 = £592* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Melia Jardines del Rey which is located in Cayo Coco in sunny Cuba, right on the beach - the perfect setting to enjoy a Caribbean getaway!
The 5* hotel has everything you could need, including a swimming pool, many sports including water sports, bar and restaurant and beautifully decorated bedrooms.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.