Pirates, we never tire of the natural wonders of the Land of Fire and Ice! You'll be seeing the best of Iceland with this bargain package from TourCenter. Included are return flights, a chic hotel in Reykjavik and entry to the luscious Blue Lagoon.
The cheapest options are in early January - giving you a great opportunity for catching the Northern Lights! Give TourCenter a call and get a quote today
Booking Info Timeframe: 13. Aug. 2018 - 27. Feb. 2019
Sample departure for £179pp from London on January 8th 2019
- Edinburgh departures from £229pp
- Glasgow departures from £339pp
- Manchester departures from £239pp
TourCenter can put together your perfect holiday. Give them a call on 0203 515 9038 for a quote
- Flights from UK to Reykjavik, Iceland
- Departures from London LTN/LGW, Manchester, Dublin, Edinburgh & Glasgow
- Travel between August 2018 and February 2019
- Sample date for £179pp - January 8th from London
- Duration: 2 or 3 nights
- Accommodation: Hotel Fron, Reykjavik Lights or Hotel Smari (all 3*)
- Blue Lagoon entry - Included
- Optional transfer to Blue Lagoon - £40pp
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage included, hold bags at an extra charge
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
About Your Holiday
You'll be staying at either Reykjavik Lights (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence) - located close to Reykjavik zoo, Hotel Fron (4/5 on TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence) - on Reykjavik's main shopping street, or Hotel Smari (4/5 on TripAdvisor) - just a 10 minute drive from the city centre.
Reykjavik Lights is a Scandinavian style concept design hotel, with individually decorated guest rooms that are inspired by the ancient Icelandic calendar. Hotel Smari offers an ideal location for being picked up for many of Iceland's great tours.
Hotel Fron is a cute, modern property that is well located for accessing the city centre of Reykjavik. Each cosy guest room has a flat-screen TV, and the property's restaurant offers some great Scandinavian cuisine.
Entry to the spectacular Blue Lagoon is included with this package from TourCenter. Iceland is a beautiful place to be any time of year. In winter the long nights give you the perfect chance to witness the Northern Lights dance across the sky. The long days of late-summer mean you can explore the volcanoes, thermal baths and glaciers of this incredible country.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.