Pirates, we've discovered this cheap October deal to beautiful Iceland. This getaway includes 3 nights at the 4* Hotel Ork, breakfast each day, as well as return flights.
The cheapest option for this lush Iceland getaway departs in October but there are cheap options before and after that date too, you can up the duration or stay for only 2 nights if you wish!
You can secure this package with a low deposit of only £25 per person today.
In these difficult times, we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 20. Apr. 2021 - 31. Dec. 2021
If these dates don’t suit you then simply click on the screenshot above and then you can use the calendar tool to toggle dates and see prices. You’re also able to add extra people/ rooms to your booking here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 4–7 October 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various UK airports
- 4* Hotel Ork in Hveragerdi, Iceland
- Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor & 2020 Travellers' Choice
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £407 / 2 = £204* per person
About your stay
You'll be staying in an economy double room at the 4* Hotel Ork, and breakfast is included each day of your stay. This hotel is located in the town of Hveragerdi, an area which is known for its incredible walking trails and hot springs.
Adventurous Pirates can book a range of activities through the hotel, and if you prefer to just spend your time relaxing, the hotel has its own restaurant, geothermal sauna, swimming pool and hot tub!
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay