If the chilly weather has got you in the mood for booking a ski holiday, then look no further than this barrrgain offer our pirates have tracked down on Ryanair Holidays.
You can get a week in the Austrian Alps, including return flights, accommodation in a 4* hotel and breakfast daily from as little as £376* per person, based on 2 sharing.
It's available on many dates in peak season January and February (including the ever popular Valentine's Day) and we even discovered a free bus transfer from the town to the ski fields daily (operated locally).
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2019 - 28. Feb. 2019
More dates available (prices may fluctuate slightly):
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 6 - 13 January, 2019
- Departure airports: London (Stansted)
- 4* Alphotel Innsbruck (rated 3.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Upgrade to half board from £150pp more
- Hand luggage included (limits apply)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Ryanair Holidays package from £752 / 2 = £376* pp
- Priority & 2 cabin bags (10kg) from £6pp
- Check-in luggage from £50 per bag return
About your stay
Flying direct to Austria, your 4* hotel is just a 15-minute drive from the airport, in the quaint town of Innsbruck. This town is the perfect base from which to explore the Austrain Alps; there are 32 ski resorts in the region of Innsbruck, served by 121 ski lifts and 260km of slopes. The largest, Stubai Glacier, is about 45 minute drive from Innsbruck and there is a free ski bus from the town centre daily.
The hotel itself has everything a skier could want; a hearty breakfast is included, there's free parking and Wi-Fi and a sauna for chilling out après-ski. There is also a bar and restaurant on site, as well as a spa.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £182 in total.