Do you believe in getting the most out of your long-haul holiday by cramming in as many places in as possible? We do to! That's why we're loving this next triple-centre deal that we spotted over at Halo Flights. Explore the bustling street food scene in Bangkok, admire Kuala Lumpur's striking skyline and chill out on the beach in beautiful Bali during this 10-night holiday, which comes with all flights, well-rated 4* hotels, breakfast and a thrilling half-day tour to the Batu Caves.
Booking info Timeframe: 13. Nov. 2019 - 13. Jan. 2020
- Click the screen shots or the booking button to view full availability!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include tourist taxes that are may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 10 nights
- Holiday provided by Halo Flights
- Example date: 21st Feb - 3rd March 2020
- Available dates spanning Nov 2019 - July 2020
- Departure from London, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Birmingham or Dublin
- Domestic flights between Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur and Kuala Lumpur to Bali
- 3 nights 4* Narai Hotel in Bangkok (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- 2 nights 4* Ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre in Kuala Lumpur (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- 5 nights 4* Bliss Surfer Hotel in Bali (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast included throughout
- Batu Caves Half-Day Tour (incl. visit to Batik Factory & Hindu temple)
- Hand & hold luggage included
- Airlines: China Southern, China Eastern, Emirates, Thai Airways, Malaysian Airlines, Qatar & AirAsia with other options.
- ATOL & ABTA protected holiday
- Based on 2 adults
- Deposit option: Fly now - pay later!
- Prefer to call to book? Call 0207 290 5570
Holiday price from £1338 / 2 = £669* per person
About your stay
Then you'll fly to Kuala Lumpur that will strike you with its stunning skylines and world-class cuisine. You'll spend 2 nights here at the 4* Ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre, and you'll also get a free Batu Caves Half-Day Tour.
For the last leg of your holiday you'll spend 5 nights on Bali, unwinding on the beach day time and getting as taste of the island’s renowned nightlife, with the popular Potato Beach Club and Sky Garden practically on your doorstep. Don't miss paying a visit to Ubud - the island's cultural centre where you can also see cheeky monkeys in their natural habitat. You'll be staying at the 4* Bliss Surfer Hotel offering a relaxing ambience and a lush pool.