For many travellers, India sits a top their destination bucket list. However, in a country so vast and rich with culture, it can be hard to decide where to go. So make the most of this incredible 11 night tour of discovery where you will be visiting a number of places like Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
For a small price, this package packs in a lot. Not only do you get to visit 7 different locations throughout the Rajasthan area but also, there are tours galore. Discover areas and learn about historical points of interest both famous and not so well known. Topping off your trip is one of the 7 Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal!
Also included are flights, hotels - with breakfast at each location and transfers with English speaking guide everywhere you go! Solo travellers, you can also join in the fun as there is only a small supplement for you to pay and this is such a great way to make new travel buddies!
Booking Info Timeframe: 11. Oct. 2019 - 10. Dec. 2019
Example dates from London:
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 11 nights
- Example departure date: 20th March 2020
- Departure from London to Delhi, other departure airports available
- Delhi hotel - Park Plaza Delhi - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Mandawa hotel - Roop Niwas Kothi - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Bikaner hotel - Hotel Maharaja Ganga - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Jaisalmer hotel - Hotel Golden Haveli - 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Jodhpur hotel - Park Plaza - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Jaipur hotel - Golden Tulip Essential - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Agra hotel - Crystal Sarovar Premiere - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Luggage included - allowance differs depending on airline
- Board basis – B&B
- Return airport transfers & air conditioned transfers between locations
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Exoticca holiday package – £1,698 / 2 = £849* per person
- Solo supplement - £174* - £292* extra
About your stay
Day 1 - Depart from UK/ Ireland. Overnight flight
Day 2 - Arrive in Delhi, day at leisure. Overnight at Park Plaza
Day 3 - After breakfast, depart for Mandawa. Walking tour in Mandawa, rest of day at leisure. Overnight at the Roop Niwas Kothi
Day 4 - After breakfast, depart for Bikaner Desert Kingdom. Tour and tuk tuk ride. Overnight at
Day 5 - After breakfast, depart for Jaisalmer. Day at leisure. Overnight at
Day 6 - After breakfast, tour Jaisalmer and Sam. Overnight at
Day 7 - After breakfast, transfer to Jodhpur. Overnight at
Day 8 - After breakfast, transfer to Jaipur. Day at leisure. Overnight at
Day 9 - After breakfast, tour around the Amber Fort and other points of interest. Overnight at
Day 10 - After breakfast, transfer to Agra, Tour the Taj Mahal. Overnight at
Day 11 - After breakfast return to Delhi, tour a number of points of interest. Overnight at
Day 12 - After breakfast, day at leisure. Overnight at
Day 13 - After breakfast (depending on time of flight), transfer to the airport and fly home.