Calling all budding David Attenboroughs out there - this one is for you!
Kenya has always been a bucket list destination due to it's unique landscape and incredible nature, so why not make 2020 the year that you set out on your very own African discovery of a lifetime.
Fly to Nairobi to start your 10 night trip of discovery travelling through to Mombasa with a few stops along the way. Gaze in amazement at the nature the passes by your jeep and, after a long day, rest your weary head in one of a number of specially selected accommodations (meal plans vary depending on destination). Mix safaris with the beach with this package that includes it all!
There is just so much packed into this once in a lifetime adventure that you'd be a fool to miss out on this epic trip across Kenya.
Booking Info Timeframe: 3. Mar. 2020 - 10. Dec. 2020
Example dates and prices:
How to book:
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotels.
- Travel duration: 10 nights
- Example date: 1st May
- Departure from London to Nairobi
- Nairobi hotel - 4* Hilton Garden Inn Nairobi Airport (B&B) - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Masai Mara hotel - 4* Sentrim Mara Camp (Full board) - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Lake Elementaita hotel - 3* Sentrim Elementaita Lodge (Full board) - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Second Nairobi hotel - 4* Sarova Panafric (B&B) - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Mombassa hotel - 4* Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa (Half board) - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- 23kgs bags included
- Return airport transfers included
- All transport & game drives included
- Park fees included
- A number of tours & visits included
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
- Hot air balloon safari & champagne breakfast - £390*pp
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Affordable Luxury Travel package – £3598 / 2 = £1799* per person
Day 1: Land in Nairobi & overnight at Hilton Garden Inn Nairobi Airport
Day 2: Travel to Masai Mara & overnight at Sentrim Mara Camp
Day 3: A number of game drives through the Masai Mara & overnight at Sentrim Mara Camp
Day 4: Travel to Lake Elementaita & overnight at Sentrim Elementaita Lodge
Day 5: Travel back to Nairobi, passing through the famous Carnivore Restaurant - one of Africa's greatest dining experiences. Overnight at Sarova Panafric.
Day 6 - 10: Travel to Mombassa and spend 5 nights relaxing at the Sarova Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa after the excitement of your safaris
Day 11: Travel to Mombassa airport and fly home
More information can be found here.