Swap your Pirate ship for classic cars with this one mateys.
The famous V8 Hotel Classic Motorworld hotel in Stuttgart has raised quite a few eyebrows with it's quirky styles and themed rooms. This 2 night break in May is one to treat the petrol head in your life to a German getaway with added flair.
This price is for a double room, however, if you want to upgrade to one of their stand out rooms, you can!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2019 - 31. May. 2019
Example departure from London 20th May:
- 1st April from £211*per person
- 29th April from £184* per person
- 13th May from £197* per person
- 20th May from £179* per person
- Manchester from £245* per person
- Bristol from £240* per person
- Dublin from £244* per person
- Not your dates? Simply click through and alter them to suit you better.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 2 nights
- Example date: 11th - 13th May 2019
- Departure from London to Stuttgart
- 4* themed hotel - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Flight and Hotel package – £358 / 2 = £179* per person
About your stay
Located in Böblingen, just outside Stuttgart, lies the super cool 4* V8 Hotel. This incredible themed hotel boasts a number of unique rooms, each with it's own charm and character.
Each brightly furnished room/ suite features a different decor as well as satellite TV, tea/coffee facilities and work spaces. In some rooms you can actually sleep in a modified car! This is the perfect hotel stay for those who live in the fast lane! Each room is unique, the more quirky room categories are charged extra.
Fancy a wander into the city centre? The hotel is right next to an S Bahn stop, with direct access to Stuttgart and it's many sights, restaurants and bars.
For something a little closer to home, the hotel also provides shopping and dining facilities within it's grounds.
There are also single and triple rooms available.