Ahoy mateys! Jet off to warmer weather with this luxury beach break to Agadir this winter! The luxurious 5* Sofitel Agadir Royal Bay Resort is situated on a golden sandy beach offering a great pool scene and 4 restaurants to choose from, along with a spa with hammam. Get the royal treatment at this lush resort and explore the culture of magical Morocco!
Breakfast is included in your stay with the option to upgrade and there are cheap rates spanning December - March 2019!
Booking info Timeframe: 16. Dec. 2018 - 30. Mar. 2019
We chose 4 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 4 nights
- Example date: 29th January – 2nd February 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Gatwick, Stansted or Manchester
- 5* Sofitel Royal Agadir Royal Bay Resort
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Deposit only £25 per person
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £479 / 2 = £239* per person
- Shared transfer shuttle £20 per person
- Check-in bag £64 per person
About your stay
The 5* Sofitel Agadir Royal Bay Resort is situated in a prime location on a private strip beach offering complimentary sun loungers and umbrellas for total relaxation. The resort boats 4 restaurants serving everything from traditional Moroccan dishes, to yummy Asian and French specialities and a great pool scene with panoramic sea views. The resort has everything you might desire for a comfortable stay and is only about 300 meters from the town centre.