If you are looking for a great Christmas present for your family, why not make all their dreams come true by booking a holiday to Florida (without breaking the bank).
We've really outdone ourselves this time mateys, by discovering an offer that starts from just £340* per person, based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing -- including return flights from the UK.
You'll be staying 7 nights in a well-reviewed hotel in a great location, and there are dates at great prices available right the way through to June 2019.
Booking Info Timeframe: 26. Nov. 2018 - 30. Jun. 2019
You can also take up this holiday as a couple; prices start from £466* per person, based on 2 sharing.
We chose 7 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 3 - 10 February, 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Manchester
- 3* Rosen Inn at Point Orlando (rated 4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – room only
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- No resort fee
- ATOL protected holiday
- £119* deposit
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults and 2 children sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £1360 / 4 = £340* per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £932 / 2 = £466* per person
- Check-in luggage £35.50 per bag, each way (*we recommend sharing to cut costs)
- Shuttle transfers £28 per person
- Car hire £36 per day
About your stay
Winter and Spring are some of the cooler months to visit Orlando (temperatures hover around the 22-24 degree mark) but its also a great time to visit because there are, on average, only 4 rainy days per month versus an average of 14 in July or August.
Rosen Inn at Point Orlando is located on International Drive, a popular area due to its proximity to theme parks like Universal Studios, Magic Kingdom and Sea World. Orlando Entertainment Complex is also just across the road. The resort has 3 swimming pools, a games room and a playground; perfect for families. There is also a supermarket on site for snacks and treats, as well as an a bar and restaurant.