Ahoy pirates, we are shocked to find this bargain holiday in Pula in stunning Croatia at such a bargain price of under £105* per person.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2019 - 31. May. 2019
Example booking: From London 02/05 - 09/05
- Liverpool from £112* per person
- Bristol from £135* per person
- Birmingham from £129* per person
- Manchester from £145* per person
- Leeds from £125* per person
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 02/05 - 09/05
- Departure airports: London, Liverpool, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds
- 3* Splendid Golden Rocks Resort
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – self catering
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 4 sharing (2 sharing from £153* each)
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £412 / 4 = £103* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the Splendid Golden Rocks Resort which is located in Pula right next to the beach in Zlatne Stijene.
You will stay in a self catering apartment equipped with TV with satellite channels, kitchenette if you wish to stay in and cook, private bathroom with hairdryer and a balcony for you to relax on.
There is an outdoor pool, a restaurant, table tennis with Lungomare Promenade just 350 yards away, and the famous Roman Amphitheatre is about 2.5 miles away.