Paradise island: Maldives 4* all inclusive holiday 7-14nts from £1,229pp - incl. all transfers
Arr mateys! Escape to your own paradise island in the breathtaking Maldives with this great holiday we've spotted. Here you will be staying on the picture perfect powdery white sands of the South Male Atoll, fringed by crystal clear turquoise waters with a lush tropical forest at its heart. At the 4* Adaaran Club Rannalhi Choose from a bungalow of your choice (water bungalows come in at an additional price) with all inclusive included in your stay, as well as all transfers (with the magical boat ride past coral reefs and lagoons to your island.) This offer is on sale until Wednesday so don't sleep on it!
Booking Info Timeframe: 10. May. 2017 - 24. Oct. 2017
- How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up using Facebook. It's quick, super easy and free!
Once you have registered/logged in you will be able to view the offer under Recommended offers of the page when scrolling down.
- Travel duration: 7, 10, 12 or 14 nights
- Example date: 8th - 15th June
- Available dates spanning May - October
- Departures from UK to Maldives
- 4* hotel (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – all inclusive
- All transfers included
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Voyage Privé 4* Maldives package price for 2 adults sharing:
- 7 nights – from £2,458 / 2 = £1,229 per person
- 10 nights – from £2,972 / 2 = £1,486 per person
- 12 nights – from £3,434 / 2 = £1,717 per person
- 14 nights – from £3,554 / 2 = £1,777 per person
- + Booking fee – £25 / 2 = £12.50 per person
About your stay
Your resort 4* Adaaran Club Rannalhi sits exclusively at the tip of the South Male atoll within an exotic collection of islands, and is featured among the best hotels in Maldives.
Providing for an unforgettable holiday surrounded by beautifully clear waters and white sands, this incredible resort offers direct beach access and a wide range of water-sport activities, beach-sport facilities and excursions - including deep sea fishing, snorkelling and scuba diving.
Choose from 4 different dining options and unwind at the gorgeous spa after a long day of island exploration and water activities. You will sleep comfortably in a Standard Bungalow with all inclusive in your stay, but you could also upgrade to a Overwater Bungalow for a bit extra. What are you waiting for? Paradise awaits!
Never Miss A Deal Again!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest offers direct to your inbox. Be first to know about error fares and the hottest deals by signing up for WhatsApp notifications. Download our app from the App Store or Play Store to view all the latest deals and set up customised deal alerts. You can find out more about our app and its features here!