Ahoy mateys! Check out this utterly romantic, super chic Italian getaway placing you in the quaint historical coastal town of Monopoli in the Puglia region - in the very south of Italy. The charming 5* Don Ferrante - Dimore di Charme offers a rustic and intimate boutique abode in a former fortress, revamped with top-modern facilities, including a pool and restaurant all topped off with sweeping sea-views!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. May. 2020 - 19. Jun. 2020
- From London - Bari on 13th - 15th May 2020
Some more sample dates, prices may vary slightly
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Flight + Hotel package from Expedia
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Departures spanning May 2020
- Example date: 13th – 15th May 2020
- Example flights from London to Bari (alt. you can fly to Brindisi airport)
- 5* Don Ferrante - Dimore di Charme in Monopoli
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected package
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Total cost of holiday from £654 / 2 = £327* per person
About your stay
The romantic 5* Don Ferrante - Dimore di Charme is situated on the cliffs of Monopoli, 2 minutes walk from the beach, overlooking the Mediterranean sea and the town's historical centre. Once an ancient fortress, Don Ferrante now offers luxury accommodation in a panoramic location, featuring a small outdoor swimming pool and restaurant serving delectable dishes from the region, and several terraces from which you can enjoy the view.
Theres' a selection of rooms to choose from, all with a unique design, exposed stone walls and elegant furnishings. (There's also one suite with your own glass fireplace!) All rooms come with air-conditioning, free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a laptop safe along with a balcony/terrace.
Need a car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £31 in total. The drive from Bari airport takes about 50mins.