Pirates, fancy a 5-star city break to the beautiful capital of the Czech Republic, Prague? And want to stay in a posh Hilton hotel?
Well, we've found a pucka package on our Holiday Finder that ticks those boxes -- return flights and two nights' accommodation with daily breakfast, from £134* per person.
There's also availability if you want to take that special someone over Valentine's Day!
Booking info Timeframe: 28. Jan. 2020 - 28. Mar. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 10-12 March
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 5* Hilton Prague
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £41 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £18 per person
You'll be staying at the Hilton Prague, a 5-star property with a stylish rooftop bar -- ideal for a sunset cocktail while looking over the city and Vitava River!
The hotel is home to three restaurants and two bars, including a 24-hour café if you want a late night snack, as well as fitness centre and spa with an indoor pool.
The hotel is about two kilometres from the historic Old Town of the city -- roughly 20 minutes' walk or less than 10 minutes in a taxi.