It's time to plot your next city break pirates! With this deal from Ryanair Holidays you'll be spending 3 nights in pretty Prague, staying at the 4* Augustus & Otto. Breakfast is also included, as are return flights from a selection of UK airports.
The cheapest time to go is February, when the days are starting to get a bit longer. If you'd like to visit during the magic of Christmas Markets season, December getaways start at £146* per person.
Booking Info Timeframe: 19. Nov. 2018 - 30. Apr. 2019
- You can change the trip duration, departure airport, month, day of the week and even the flight time. Give it a try!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Return flights from UK - Prague
- 4* Hotel Augustus et Otto - Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Example dates - February 5h - 8th, 2019
- Available - November 2018 - April 2019
- Breakfast - Included
- Hand luggage - Included (Note Ryanair's policy)
- Price based on 2 adults sharing
About your stay
The 4* Hotel Augustus et Otto is found in a renovated building that dates back to the 19th century, and boasts rooms that feature satellite TV, free WiFi and a kettle. Breakfast is included daily. The hotel enjoys great public transport connections, and both the Charles Bridge and Wenceslas Square can be reached within 20 minutes.