Ahoy Pirates, we think you'll love this great value deal for a 5* Christmas city break to Prague!
This package includes return flights, three nights at a 5* central hotel, and breakfast each day. This is a great deal for a luxury city break at this popular time of year - we expect prices to increase as we get closer to the Christmas market season, so make sure you book early to save!
When you click through to the booking page, make sure you select 'secure today from £25pp'.
Wonder how we're adapting to the world in the current times? See our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 28. Nov. 2020 - 13. Dec. 2020
We chose 3 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. To change holiday details, just click the Book City Break button to view calendar.
Please note-- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 29 November – 2 December 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various UK airports
- 5* Hotel General in Prague
- 5/5 Tripadvisor & Travellers' Choice 2019 Winner
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Return check-in luggage from £51 per bag
- Return shuttle transfers from £21 per person
About your stay
You'll be staying in a traditionally styled, deluxe double room at the 5* Hotel General - a historical building dating back to 1890.
Located between the Vltava river and Andel business area, Pirates will be just a 20 minute walk along the river from Prague's famous Old Town, where the Christmas Market is held each year.
Breakfast is included in your stay, so Pirates will be ready for a busy day of exploring and Christmas shopping!