Mateys, we have the urge to book a holiday so bad and it is never too quick to get a Christmas market break booked up while prices are low. We have come across this great city break to Prague in December with a choice of departure airports and many dates on offer.
The Prague break is based on 2 sharing staying for 3 nights, but of course you can choose to stay longer or enjoy a shorter stay if you wish! You will stay in a lush 4* hotel with swimming pool, sauna and bowling plus breakfast is included each morning of your stay.
You can book with a deposit and payment plan.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 20. Nov. 2020 - 24. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 14th - 17th December 2020
- Departs from many UK airports
- 4* Duo Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Breakfast included
- Location: Prague
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- City tax may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £190 / 2 = £95* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the Duo hotel which is located at Stirzkov Metro Station in Prague which is great for getting around and visiting all the places you want to see on this great getaway.
The hotel offers a restaurant serving delicious meals, an indoor pool & sauna to relax in and your room will be equipped with a TV with satellite channels, minibar and private bathroom.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay