Pirates, pick up an incredible bargain with this city trip package from Expedia: 2 nights in gorgeous Prague from £61* per person including the 3* Aida Hotel, breakfast & flights. You can't shake a stick at that price...
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2018 - 27. Feb. 2019
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 27 – 29 Jan 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Expedia
- Departure airports: London Stansted
- 3* Aida Hotel
- Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Expedia package £122 / 2 = £61* per person
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
About your stay
The 3* Aida Hotel is in a peaceful suburban part of Prague, only a 15-minute metro ride from Wenceslas Square.
Rooms have free WiFi, flat-screen TV and minibar, with the Kobylisy metro station only a 400m walk away. The hotel is only 3km from the Letnany and Holesovice fairgrounds.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £27 in total. The hotel is a 30-minute drive from Prague airport, or you can make the journey on public transport in an hour.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.