Pirates, here's a bit of a bargain for ya -- 3 nights in Lisbon from only £114* per person including central 4* hotel, and direct return flights. You can increase to 4 nights for a few quid more, if you wish.
Booking info Timeframe: 18. Jun. 2019 - 30. Aug. 2020
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 10 – 13 December 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs several London airports, Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester
- 4* 3K Madrid Hotel
- Rated 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £228 / 2 = £114* per person
About your stay
The hotel is conveniently situated in central Lisbon, near the Avenida da Liberdade and Marques de Pombal station and square. Rooms have aircon, flat-screen TV, minibar, free WiFi and private bathroom. The hotel offers 24-hour reception as well as a rooftop pool, 24-hour lobby and bar. Tons of restaurants, cafes and sights nearby.
There is a direct public transport link into town from the airport that takes 45 minutes and is cheap, but if you want to hire a car, you could snap one up using our car comparison tool. The drive takes around 40 minutes.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.