Plan something special for 2019 with this lovely package to Disneyland Paris! This deal from TourCenter includes Disney park entry, flights and a hotel close to the park - all you need to get started with prices from £129* per person.
Trips are available between December and next June. For more info on visiting during Legends of the Force: A Celebration of Star Wars or Marvel Summer of Super Heroes, contact TourCenter for a quote.
Booking Info Timeframe: 6. Jan. 2019 - 30. Jun. 2019
- Manchester from £179* per person
- Dublin from £199* per person
- Birmingham from £209* per person
- Bristol, Edinburgh & Glasgow from £229* per person
This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9038!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.
- Duration 2 or 3 nights
- Stays between December 2018 – June 2019
- Example dates: January 21st - 23rd, 2019 (From London)
- Flights from London (LTN/LGW), Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Bristol, Edinburgh & Dublin
- Hand luggage - Included
- 1 day, 2 park Disneyland Paris ticket - Included
- 2 or 3 nights at the 3* Hotel Kyriad (Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Free shuttle transfers from hotel to park
- Board basis - Room Only
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- 2 nights from £258 / 2 = £129* per person
- 3 nights from £338 / 2 = £169* per person
Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios
Your package includes a 2 Park 1 Day ticket, giving you entry to both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park for one day. Take on those world famous rides, meet Disney characters or immerse yourselves in the sets of your favourite Disney movies - the choice is yours!
You'll be staying at the 3* Hotel Kyriad, a family friendly hotel that is located next to a serene lake and just 10 minutes from Disneyland Paris (with a free shuttle transfer). Rooms each have free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The huge Val d'Europe shopping centre is close by, just in case you want to grab some bargains during your trip.
To and from the airport
It's quick and easy to get from the main airports in Paris to Disneyland. From both Orly and Charles De Gaulle you can take the Magic Shuttle directly to the parks. Alternatively to get to your hotel, take the RER B line from CDG. At Chatelet des Halles change to the RER A and stay on until you get to Val d'Europe - the closest station to both hotels.