Look forward to next spring with a trip to Barcelona - a Pirate favourite when it comes to European destinations!
But why fly all that way to stay in a bog standard hotel? We know you're a fan of quirky accommodations, so as well as flights, we have found 2 nights in the 4* Mirror Hotel. This is a great place for anyone who needs to check their face before they leave!
Departing from a number of UK airports, we have found departure dates stretching through out spring.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2019 - 31. May. 2019
Depart from London in March:
- Birmingham from £124* per person - March
- Birmingham from £140* per person - April
- Birmingham from £174* per person - May
- Edinburgh from £145* per person - March
- Edinburgh from £226* per person - April
- Edinburgh from £236* per person - May
- Liverpool from £116* per person - March
- Liverpool from £155* per person - April
- Liverpool from £175* per person - May
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 2 nights
- Example date: 12th - 14th Mar 2019
- Departure from London to Barcelona
- 4* hotel - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Expedia package – £212 / 2 = £106* per person
About your stay
The Mirror Hotel Barcelona boasts a great location - perfect for shop-o-holics. The elegant white décor and various mirrored walls give a classy, modern feel.
Head up to the roof where there is a small pool and you can take in views of the city. The hotel also offers a lobby bar and on site restaurant - if you don't fancy heading out one night!