Pirates, if you're looking for a cool (yet well-priced) trip to impress that special someone, try this Budapest deal from only £93* per person including a quirky 3-night stay at the Fortuna Boat Hotel and flights. There's lots of availability, so more holiday dates are on offer for everyone.
Booking info Timeframe: 9. Oct. 2019 - 29. Apr. 2020
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 19 - 22 January 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs London & Edinburgh
- 3* Fortuna Boat Hotel
- Rated 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £186 / 2 = £93* per person
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag
About your stay
The Fortuna Boat Hotel is anchored near the gorgeous Margaret Island and bridge, well-situated for the sights of the city. Cute cabins provide a cosy place to stay, while the on-site restaurant offers drinks and tasty treats. The boat has a cocktail terrace for a sophisticated drink overlooking the river. Romantic or what?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool. The hotel is a 40-minute drive from Budapest airport, or you can make the journey cheaply with public transport in about an hour. Shuttle transfers are also available through Loveholidays from £22 per person.